Shivraj Singh Chouhan, the Chief Minister Of Madhya Pradesh for the last 13 years.He is a well known personality and he depicts himself a Kisan Putra.
But despite all that the condition of farmers has not improved. Let me list you about the condition of farmers in Madhya Pradesh.
1. Madhya Pradesh bags “Krashi Karman” award 5 times in wheat production and the bitter fact is still, on an average, daily 5 farmers commits suicide.
2. In last 15 years more than 18000 farmers committed suicide and this happened when the Chief Minister depicts himself a Kisan Putra.
3. Madhya Pradesh produces double the demand of electricity but the unfortunate fact is still our farmers don’t get enough electricity supply.
4. Shivraj Singh Chouhan Government compensates farmers with Rs.12 cheque. This is really a mockery of farmers. A shameful act and insult of farmers.
5. Shivraj Singh Chouhan fails to provide good education facilities, good health facilities to the farmers even he fails to provide safe drinking water in remote areas of Madhya Pradesh.
6. Mandsaur agitation was the result of Shivraj Singh Chouhan’s failure, farmers are angry with Shivraj as he had not done anything for them.
7. In last 14 days more than 18 farmers committed suicide, even 5 farmers committed suicide in CM Shivraj’s home district but still Shivraj keeping quiet on it.
Shivraj’s Policy for farmers is worst even we can call Shivraj is policy less for farmers, he must review his policy for farmers and change it according to the needs otherwise state’s 200 assembly seats are fatmers dominant, Shivraj Singh fails in delivering what he promised to farmers. Those who seated Shivraj can also throw him out.